What We Do and Our History
GarbleCloud was founded by experts in secure data management and networking to address the growing concerns around information security and privacy as enterprises increasingly adopt public-cloud-based platforms for collaboration.
Based in Silicon Valley, GarbleCloud was established in 2013 with a different way to solve the challenges of a remote workforce. As a modern security company offering solutions for easy data encryption and powerful ransomware protection, it plays a pivotal role in remote workforce security. GarbleCloud allows enterprises and individuals to protect their documents and files stored in Google Drive, Dropbox, and Google Workspace applications such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, etc (Gmail and Slack coming soon). We are committed to making the internet safer, where data privacy and security are a priority.
Our company holds 2 US patents in data encryption and data privacy.
- U.S. Patent # 9,825,925: Method and apparatus for securing sensitive data in a cloud storage system.
- U.S. Patent # 10,013,574: Method and apparatus for secure storage and retrieval of encrypted files in public-cloud computing platforms.
Meet Compliance, Privacy, and Productivity Goals
GarbleCloud is the best encryption software for Google Drive and Google Workspace users.
It enhances existing security measures–both for personal and enterprise-level use. GarbleCloud facilitates secure communication channels between the user or user devices and the cloud platform.
GarbleCloud complies with the highest standards for data protection and security, ensuring that data is only accessible to parties who possess a unique passphrase key. Our bleeding-edge technology ensures that no third party can access your information, including Google and GarbleCloud, while still allowing secure data sharing and collaboration in a user-controlled and user-friendly manner.
GarbleCloud helps you meet your industry security standards and compliance goals. We are committed to security, compliance, and usability for organizations with their HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI:
- Meet ISO27001 Compliance
- Meet Soc 2 Type II for Business and Government Compliance
- Meet Financial Data Security Regulations with PCI DSS, GLBA (The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act), PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and FINRA and SEC regulations
- HIPAA Compliance data encryption
- Safeguard Protected Health Information (PHI) and Maintain HIPAA Compliance
- GDPR Compliance data encryption